BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Breakfast

Breadwinner-
Every morning, during breakfast, he usually just drinks something hot, while I take bread with tuna, and a hot drink as well. He said he wanna buy me some jam, kaya? strawberry? peanut? butter? I said I don't want, and I just want to eat the bread on its own. He didn't allow, I told him I saw him eating plain bread this morning, and I asked him why he can take that while I cannot... He said breadwinner is always like that, himself can just eat anything plain, or not eating at all, but will make sure his family to have a full meal.I smiled, didn't know whether it means that I'm also one of his family members, who he wants to take care of. I feel glad that I have found the nicest guy in the world, and he is mine. :)

0 comments: