BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Because of you

31/10/09

House-
I noticed his house is really messy, coins, papers, snacks, kettles, bottles, cigarettes, bulbs, shirts, just everything that you can name it. I’m wondering why they don’t like to keep the stuffs inside the cabinet but just spreading them all over the visible corner. I tried to arrange them, but not to modify too much, to prevent this guy can’t find his things and become irritated.

Kettle-
After washing the bottles, I decided to fill it with clean water so that he can drink when thirsty. But the only functional kettle in this house makes it a difficult task. So I have to boil the water, pour it into the glasses, wait for the temperature to reduce, then pour into the bottle. Then repeat the process all over again, I can’t remember how many rounds I repeated, until the time he came back to bring me out for lunch. I told him to change a bigger kettle, because it’s so tiring… But if the time goes back to the morning, I’ll still do the same thing though I know it is gonna be an exhausting job, because I want the man I love to be a healthy person.

Bentong-
Today I am very happy. It is the first time I truly laugh from my heart, since the day I get sick, two years ago when I learnt to fake my smile. I know it’s all because of him, a gift from God to brighten up my life. When crossing the road, I lifted my heel to kiss him, saw him in shocked and laughed at him. In the ice-cream shop, I intentionally sit right beside him, because I want to stay as close to the man I love as possible, while I still have the chance to do so... Sincerely, I wished that time can stop at today forever…

Night-
I didn’t sleep after we made love at 3.30a.m. I don’t want to waste the time on sleeping, but just want to see this man longer, while I still have the time to stay beside him. Watching him to sleep, I wished upon the stars, that tomorrow will never come, though I know my wish will never come true… It won't be enough even i'm telling him hundred times that I love him...

0 comments: