BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Never give up

08/10/09

Berjaya Hills-
He came to fetch me and Zi Ning to Berjaya Hills, though he didn’t sleep much the previous night, what he said is, ‘For you, everything is nothing.’

Berjaya Hills Golf Club Restaurant- We had lunch together, he grabbed my coffee and ordered me a fruit juice. Well, it doesn’t matter, because the coffee was actually what I ordered for him, the panda with red eyes…

Berjaya Hills Golf course-
Apparently, this fellow must have special purpose for inviting me to hang around the golf course. He tried to hold my hand again but I pulled away twice. When the third time he tried. I asked him, ‘Why you are not giving up?’, ‘Give up? No, I won't.’ He said. Well, I’m the one who gives up. I don’t know what to do with this guy, but just let him hold my hand. ‘Why there is no flower?’ I asked him. I said I like flowers, but actually I like him more…

Cheras-
‘I need some time to think about it. I don’t know what you are thinking, are you really serious with me?’ I’m afraid. This guy, I only knew him for a week, we don’t know each others much, and yet this is the first relationship I decided to commit myself. I can’t afford to withstand the unstable mood and stress brought by unstable relationship. I’m weak, physically and mentally. ‘I hold your hand, that’s mean I’m serious.’ He said. I sincerely hope that he is someone God assigned to rescue me, and the Prince and the Princess will live happily ever after…

HUKM-
Finally he sent me back to my hostel, ‘Goodbye Kiss?’ He asked. I ran away, sorry, I am a girl who has never been kissed.

0 comments: