BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

First Love

05/10/09

Pavilion-
Driving around the Golden Triangle few times before he finally got to the correct way. We talked about everything in the car, just that I didn’t tell him he is the type of guy I’m searching for all these while…

G-Force-
The first movie we watched together. This guy is working very hard with hectic and stressful schedule everyday, he might not have much time and friends to accompany him to do things that he likes, so today, I just want to accompany him to watch the movie he feels like watching…

Utada-
In Japanese Restaurant, I just noticed that he too loves to listen to the song, ‘First Love’, and we both don’t like Korean Food.

Kesas Highway-
‘What if I do this?’ He tried to hold my hand, I turned to my side. Doubtful if he really loves me or just because of loneliness…

0 comments: