BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Because I care

8/11/09

My Mistake-
So, this careless guy forgot to bring along his hp charger during his 4 days vacation in Penang. He said he gonna save the battery, so have to minimize the usage of handphone. However, I received his call everyday, sometimes even more than once, I don't know what else should I comment on him... Before this, I asked him to help me look for my handphone casing in Penang, I didn't know that this is the biggest mistake i have ever made. Because this has troubled him a lot, searching here and there. What make things worse is when I told him the wrong code when he called me up and asked for the model of my handphone. It was too late when I noticed the mistake because I have no way to contact him, his handphone was off and i don't have any of his friends' or his family members' number. I didn't know what can I do. I was truly angry, not because of him, but because of myself, for making such a stupid mistake. I really angry at myself that i shouldn't ask him for any favour. I should have just let him enjoy his holiday since he doesn't have much time for a vacation like this... and there were hundred times he told me how much he eager to go back to Penang...So I almost shouted out when the next morning I received his call. I can't help myself scolding him for why not listen to me and just go to enjoy his holiday, for why so careless and didn't bring along the handphone charger... I told him, 'Whenever you want to go for a vacation again, remember to let me check your luggage, I want to make sure you bring all the necessary things...' I hope he could understand that I scolded him is because I really care for him, but not because I'm an autocratic girl who wants to control her boyfriend...

0 comments: