BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Most Beautiful Flowers

21/10/09

Pink roses-
I thought that he forgot about his promise, the flowers that I requested from the start. Well, I decided to surrender, when falling in love with this careless guy... But what surprised me most, is when he hugged me from the back, with a bunch of pink roses, decorated with purplish flowers… I forgot how I jumping with joy in his arm, but I remember how I kiss him, the man who I love most.

‘Passion for Kai Ling’- ‘There is one story I always write, with love and misses I described. To whom reading must decide, is this guy a Mr.Right? No doubt somehow you still decide, should you comply or show your pride. Here is the man who will always fight, for his future and for his bride. He only requests the lady to subscribe, or else his feeling will subside. For the lady who accepts to unite, the feeling of him will be as a kite.’ What a sweet poem from him, I didn’t know that I really meant a lot for him. 'And finally the lady has made up her mind, from the poem that he writes, that the man who will always fight for his future and his bride, is definitely her Mr.Right.'

T-shirt-
Midnight, I woke up, seeing him sleeping soundly… I wore his shirt, walked out to the living room. I hold the flowers in my arm, hugged it tightly on my chest, because this is the most beautiful flowers, I have ever received...

0 comments: