BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Won't leave

24/10/09

Kid-
Tonight, I noticed that my man is actually a kid, who lacks of security. He hold my hand tightly, when I loosen it, he quickly catch it back, just like a small kid. I smiled at him, hold his hand as tight as I could, waited for him to sleep deeply… he must have a very difficult life before I met him, I just hope that I can give him more warm. I spoke slowly beside his ear, ‘I’ll always here, won’t leave.’

Good Morning-
I entered the bathroom when he was brushing his teeth. At the moment he didn't aware, quickly I stained his face with my kiss, and then looked at his funny face and laughed. I love to play with him, and I hope that we can still be so sweet until the day we grow old...

Guardian Angel-
In the evening, when I was waiting for him in front of his apartment, a few horny Bangladesh were staring at me, with all kinds of posture. I was afraid, hoping him to come back quickly. After he sent me into the house, I saw him hesitating in front of the door, and then he went out. He told me he scolded them for being too free and is it no need to work. I smiled in my heart, because I know this man is my guardian angel, and I need not to worry as long as he is by my side...

0 comments: