BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yes, I do..

07/11/09

Morning Walk-
This morning, i wake up early, decided to go for a morning walk. Remember the day when he called me, telling me ways to prevent autoimmune disease. I know he must be searching hard, trying to understand my illness... He said he read a research on green tea and autoimmune disease, and the result shows it helps to prevent its occurrence. 'I want you to do me a favour,dear. Can you please help me to drink the green tea everyday. If you love me, please drink...' I didn't know what to say, I never read about these facts in the books, but I do love him... very very much... He told me, there are three things to prevent my illness, morning walk, fresh air and early morning sunshine. He told me to go for a walk early in the morning when I go to Berjaya Hills, I said I will, if he walks with me... Deep in my heart, I told myself that I'll try my best to stay as healthy as possible. Because of this man who loves me so much, I feel very reluctant to leave, and I extremely wish to be together with him, until the very end...

0 comments: