BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

First Night

18/10/09

Apartment-
This is the first time I stay overnight in a guy’s house. He kissed me on the lips. It was the first time I’m being kissed. I was shocked and didn’t know how to react. I didn’t know whether he noticed that I was chilling… He told me the story on how he searched for flower shops like mad, I smiled. Just want to tell him how lovely he is, trying hard to make me happy, but I’m happy enough to have him by my side.

First Night-
I told him he is the first man in my life, and I hope that he is also the last one. I always make a wish since I was young, that the first guy I’m falling into, is also the only one throughout my lifetime, I hope that my love story is pure and sacred. He kissed me on my forehead, I decided to keep him inside my heart, until the very end…

Universe-
Lying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, I asked him, 'Do you love me?'... 'I love you more than everything in this universe.' He hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes, with smile...

0 comments: