BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

wait for you

15/11/09

Clothes-
In the evening when he came back from work, and decided to go for a shower, he opened the cupboard and saw his shirts were being ironed and arranged tidily. He was surprised, looking at me, and smiled. I saw appreciation in his eyes. I felt funny, I only noticed that the man I love is so easy to feel contented. I guess there is a long time since he has to take care of himself, and even take care of people around him. But now, he has me, and we will take care of each others. At night, he suddenly told me, 'Thank you for ironing my shirts.' I had nothing to say but just smiled... I don't know whether he still remember, there was a night when we resting in the living room, I said I am very happy because I have a lot of people sayang me, he told me nobody sayang him, and I laid my head on his shoulder, cuddling him and said, 'I'll sayang you.' I said it, and I really meant it...

Wait-
While waiting for him to fetch me back to KL, I sit on the sofa, enjoying the beautiful scene outside, clouds, birds, forest and mountain... I bet with myself, within half an hour there will be foot steps and door opening sounds, and I can welcome my darling back home by giving him a warm hug. Time passed, again I bet with myself for another half an hour, but I lose again... Another half an hour I bet, since this is the only game I can do while waiting for him, so that I didn't feel boring. And finally he came back, I walked to him and hugged him tightly... Just want to tell him I will wait for him, no matter how late it is, as long as he back home...

0 comments: