BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Part of Me

17/07/2010

Intimacy-Tonight, we experienced our first intimacy... Actually it's not really our first time, but it was the first that he leave part of him inside my body.. He kissed me on my forehead before sleep.. Looking at this man, I really wish to tell him how much I love him, that I willing to do so with all my heart, to be a girl who totally belongs to him.

On the second day, he saw me suffering from nausea and abdominal discomfort, he was truly anxious and worried, blamed that the emergency pill was a terrible one, with so many side effects..Seeing his angry face, I just felt funny..In fact I knew it from the start, but I never regret to do so.. Because it is all for the man I love, and who loves me so much too..

And I never expect that he will tell me something so sweet..
"Dear, I felt that you have become part of me.." he said.. :)

0 comments: