BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beautiful Life

26/04/11

9 months-It has been a long long time since my last post..
There are many reasons contributed to the long paucity, but the major one was because I don't have any special feeling or memorable incident which worth recorded.

There were a couple of unhappy incidents happened during the past months.. Anyhow, glad that those incidents are kind of 'over', although the problems still not completely solved..I have tried my best, but there is nothing more that I can do, since both sides are my beloved..

Most people will prioritize the things important in their life, but I don't feel that this is a good idea. Life is short, yet there are too many things worth appreciated, and happiness is actually a combination of all, a supportive family, lovely relationship, stable career, laughter and joyous, we can simply find a balance between all these aspects, if we are not too greedy..

And I'm definitely not a greedy person, since I already have too much that I ask for.. Life is beautiful~ Thanks God for all that I have. :)

0 comments: