BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Love to be pampered

10/07/10

Key-Morning, he drove me and one of his friend to work..
Just about to reach, he touched his pocket and found no key, then he turned to his friend and asked him whether he is holding his office key..I was thinking maybe they forgot to bring the key or what..

Never expect that when his friend took out the key, what he told him was to pass the key to me.. Both his friend and I was wondering, what was it for.. And he said, 'So that she no need to walk too far.' He dropped me right in front of the club, while they drove to the parking lot which was some distance away..

Seeing his act, I just feel so sweet! How nice, to have such a considerate and lovely man.. And I just, love to be pampered by him!! ^^

0 comments: