BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Brighten up my life

17/07/10

Thinking of the Past-
This weekend I stayed alone in my room, reminding me my past old life, when I was still single.. which I wake up seeing no one beside, had my breakfast alone, watched movie and laughed to myself, studied in front of laptop, drove out alone to get my lunch or dinner.. The room was always silent, so I played the music all the time, though they were always the same old songs from my laptop.. Sometimes I didn't say a single word throughout the day, sometimes I did, perhaps with my mum in the phone, or with the hawker when I packed my meal..There used to be many things running inside my mind, sometimes while driving, I might think, let say I suddenly disappear from the world, do you think anyone will notice it?? But somehow or rather, once a time I used to adapt to this kind of life, by living alone in one corner of the world.. Slowly and eventually.. I adapted it without any complaint..

Until the day I met my Mr.R, my life has totally changed.. I found my life is fully occupied, with studies and clinical work in hospital during the day, and sweet dating in some lovely evening.. Then we'll spend our weekends together, stuck with each others for the precious 48 hours.. We cuddling together for movie, playing around and tickling each others, telling funny stories in our lives, having warm shower together in the bath tub, holding hands when sleep, morning kissing once awake.. Everything is just fantastic when we are together, and those are the happiest moment throughout my four years time in this busy city fulled of hustle and bustle..

Thanks God for bringing such a wonderful person into my life.. ^^

0 comments: