BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 28, 2010

Secret

24/06/10

Sex and the city--
I like this movie, especially the part when Carrie decided to tell Big she was kissing with her ex, though all her best friends told her not to do so. Bearing with the risks that her marriage might just be screwed up by this incident, still she decided to be honest to the man she loves, as what she said, there shouldn't be any secret between them..

I'm pretty agree with her. That's the reason why I always tell him the guys whoever tried to approach me. You know what, actually I can just hide it as he will never knows, ever since he never suspicious on me. But I just don't know why, right in front of him, I can't tell any lies.. I have no ability to lie, to the man I love and who loves me so much too.. Perhaps Carrie and I have the same belief, there shouldn't be any secret between two people who love each others so much.

Well, there is something I always say, I have already found the best guy, what should I expect more?? I'm contented enough, just to be loved by this man. ^^

0 comments: