BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 8, 2010

Because..

01/03/2010

New House-Finally, we moved into the new house. Remember few weeks earlier, a night before we slept, he hold me in his arms and told me we are going to move into the new house, which is very big with nice view.. With joy, he described to me every part of the new house..the room and bathroom inside, the living room, the balcony, the kitchen..'What do you think, dear?'He asked. I smiled to him, 'As you like,darling.' I said, and closed my eyes...I did not want to make any comment, because the house has nothing to do with me, it was given to him by the club. I feel glad that he decided to discuss with me and always tell me everything happens around him, as if I'm a very important person, whom he wants to share his life with..

That was a busy day, for him at least, to drive down kl looking for new furniture, then rush back to pack and move stuffs from one house to another. He came back around 9pm, his voice following the door-opening sound, calling me come out for dinner. I walked out from the room, noticed 2 sets of Mc.Donald on the dining table.. While eating, I asked him where are the other friends, do they want to eat as well? He said all of them finished their meals in the car. 'Why you didn't eat in the car as well?' I felt sorry seeing his reckless and hungry face.. 'Because I'm your boyfriend.' He turned to his back, washing the cutlery.. Because he didn't want his girlfriend to have dinner alone at home.. He didn't notice that I was smiling sweetly. The food was cold, but I felt very warm inside..

0 comments: