BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Night Mare

22/03/2010

Dream-
Tonight I dreamed of something terrible, I saw that my beloved man cheated on me.. There were different girls he brought back to our room.. They were lying on our bed .. I can't really remember the scene. The only thing which is so strong was the feeling of heartbreak, when I saw them staring at me, I felt my heart was being pierced by a sharp knife, and I could hardly breath..

I decided to leave him, though he begged me to stay.. 'I don't want you anymore!' I said to him, with extreme frustration...I felt very very sad.. The feeling was so strong that made me awake..

Once I opened my eyes, I saw him still sleeping beside me, with his arms cuddling me.. I smiled to myself, what a stupid dream! I know for sure, this day will never come, he will never treat me like that.. because he used to say, I'm the person he loves and cares most.. I know he will never want to see me feeling sad..

I continued sleeping, decided to tell him this funny dream when we wake up together in the morning.. ^^

0 comments: