BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

One Love

25/02/2010

Unavailable-I noticed something funny, whenever I talk about someone handsome, or telling him the handsome guys who admire me, his facial expression will become very funny, I think I can really see some kind of jealousy behind.. :) There was once he accidentally saw the photo of my ex, which makes him more convince that I really interested in those guys with good look and fit body. And the funny part is I know that he always hint me to say that he is handsome too, but I just like to ignore him purposely, enjoying the moment to see him can't get the things he wanted..hehe..

Hmm..tell u what, in fact, my man is a very good looking guy, I enjoy looking at him whenever I wake up before him in the morning.

Well I think I'm a very simple girl, I don't like conflict, and I don't like to make my life so complicated and miserable. With that, I only love one person at one time. As long as my man loves me faithfully and treats me nicely, I will only love him for my entire life.. No matter how many guys with better qualifications come to me, I'll just tell them honestly, "Sorry, I already have a boyfriend.. And, I love him very much." ^^

0 comments: