BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Decided to..

16/03/2010

Question-Recently, I've been quite close to his best friend, as we have similar topics and same hobby.. His friend is a very handsome and outgoing guy, he cares for me a lot, and we spend most of the time together when he been to work..

Until one day, he told me, he think his friend is falling in love with me.. I was very shocked as I never expect this to be happened..He asked me, what would I do, if his friend asked me to give him a chance.. 'What you want me to do?' I throw the question back to him.. He said, he didn't know.. But,I saw sadness in his eyes..

'I don't like him, no matter how many guys coming around, I won't like them too..' I told him, with smile.. I know for sure, there won't be any other guys who can treat me better than him.. And another thing I didn't tell him, is that he is the only one I love, and I have decided to love him, til the end of my life... :)

0 comments: