BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

Am I?

'I don't need anyone in my life.'-

He said this in our conversation. I was shocked, and very quiet.. There was a very strong feeling of sadness arising from the bottom of my heart. I felt very very very sad.. sad until I can't even open my mouth to give him any response. He didn't notice, tears were running around my eyes..

'So you meant you don't need me as well.' After some moment, I managed to speak something. He noticed there was something wrong, immediately he hold my hand, said he didn't mean that, just something wrong with the words he used.

I knew he never meant that, but still my heart was broken once those words were heard. Suddenly I felt myself had become someone very different from the 'me' before I met him. I have become a very sensitive girl, I will smile for very small sweet things that he does, and shed tears for just the stupid nothing that he did. Suddenly I have a doubt, am I doing the right thing for loving him so much.. Am I??

0 comments: