BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet Dreams

16/12/09

Sweet Dreams-
It has been two weeks that we didn't see each others...
I know that he is having a very hectic schedule, and very tired most of the time, so I decided not to disturb him, but just wait for him to call me, though sometimes really miss him very much...

Tonight lying on the bed, suddenly I remembered the night when we were playing chess before sleep, and the loser have to offer the winner a massage. That was really funny because the chess is actually meant for children, with 'spiderman' as the theme. This problematic guy kept complaining that the dice was too tiny to twist. Finally being the winner, I refused to accept the rewards, afraid that I might have internal injury following the unskillful massage. And there was another night when we competed 'Soduku' in his office. At the end I denied that I lost by blaming him made a lot of mistakes on the table.

When thinking of all those moments that we spent together, I can't help myself laughing now. I really miss him a lot, and extremely hope to see him soon..

Sweet dreams, darling. ^^

0 comments: