BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

Believe in you

26/12/09

Jeep-I found that choosing him, is the most precise decision I have ever made in my life. And this is becoming more and more convincing, when I see how much he cares for me, as days go by..

This evening, we went out for dinner with his friends. It was a jeep, and both of us sitting at the back, which was exposed to the strong wind. It should be a fancy experience, riding all the way down hill. But when they purposely hit the hump for the sake of fun, I jumped out of my seat. He was really mad and scolded his friend badly. It was the first time I saw him so angry and talked so loud like that. He told them I nearly hit the roof and asked them to drive slow.

It started to rain on the way, though we just felt a little rain drops, he insisted to stop down so that I can change to the front seat, which was protected from the rain... And while I was sitting in front, he kept beeping on the temperature readings, once it dropped he quickly asked his friend to adjust the air-con and told them I can't stand cold.. After all, his friend sighed to me, "See, he cares for you so much.." I smiled.. I know he always cares for me, and trying his best to protect me all the time...

And suddenly I felt my handphone vibrating, I quickly opened my handbag and searched for it in the dark. Immediately he leaned forward from his seat to the front, asking me what I was searching for, either handphone or medicine. His sudden exaggerating response frightened his friends beside, and they felt funny to see his act. Undeniably, he is always more anxious than me, whenever I have signs of sickness..

And now, I know that I have chosen the correct person as the partner of my life, and never been so grateful that I decided to believe in him from the start, when he hold my hand and told me he loves me...

0 comments: