BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Passion

25/01/2010

3 months-remember when there's just the beginning of this relationship, my friends told me, 'Beware, the feeling will fade, sweet things won't last long.. Soon, both of you will feel bored and no longer be so sweet as now.. This is very common for every couples, you have to prepare yourself, to encounter a day when there is no more passion, but just habit and responsibility..' One of them said, 3 months was her record. I took a deep breathe, tried very hard to imagine, that after 3 months, what will we become.. My Mr.R and I.. How sad it is, if this is the tradition, and I can't make any changes..

And now, more than 3 months that we have been together, so grateful that we are still been so sweet as the beginning, well, seem to be sweeter and closer than that.. After the hustle and bustle that we have encountered for all these while, we have learned to understand and tolerate, and found ourselves loving each others more and more in every single day..

He likes to hold me tightly on his chest, said afraid that I'll run away. I smiled to him, doesn't he know that I have lost the strength to escape, since the day I'm falling in love with him..

0 comments: