BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 12, 2010

Careless

09/04/2010

Accident- Undeniably, I'm a very careless girl..I didn't know what was going wrong, when I accidentally slipped and fell down from the staircases in front of his apartment. He was very shocked and nervous, quickly hold me and helped me to stand, though there were lot of stuffs in his hands..Along the way back to the house, nearly hundred times he asked me whether there was any pain.. Though I told him many times that I was alright, still he looked at my face in a very close distance, wanted to see whether I was in pain or not..

He frowned and sighed for the whole night, told me he was frightened by me.. Once we reached, he immediately lifted up my trousers, kneel down to look for any injury of my legs.. Looking at his anxious face, suddenly I felt so warm and grateful, to have a man who loves and cares for me so much..

Days after that, whenever we walked across the staircases again, he will pay much attention on me, hold me tight and watched my steps, make sure that the careless girl beside him will never fall down again.. :)

0 comments: